1. – Legal information
According to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and Law 56/2007 of 28 December on Measures to Promote the Information Society, it is reported that www.aquageo.es this website belongs to AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL with CIF number B86277563 and office at Avda Manoteras 32, 5th floor, 28050 Madrid, and registered in the Madrid Mercantile Register, sheet M523650, folio 60, volume 29084 book 0, section 8. With e-mail: email@example.com.
2. – Privacy.
Under the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulation of Development of the Law Please note that personal data, collected voluntarily in this web form or email and accept your shipment, you consent to be included in a file owned by AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL, and registered in the General Registry of the Agency Spanish data Protection.
AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL strictly enforced the duty of confidentiality of personal data and confidential treatment of them, assuming, for this purpose, measures of technical, organizational and security measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access. AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL is fully exonerated of any responsibility if the information given voluntarily, is incomplete, untrue or unreal by USERS of this website: www.aquageo.es.
AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL guarantees that data will be processed in order to maintain appropriate relations on marketing and promotional services for this company, you or the entity you represent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided in the aforementioned Act, by notice in writing to the Head of Data Protection AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL. Avda Manoteras 32, 5th floor, 28050 Madrid or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. – Computer Security
4. – Data Processing under 14 years.
AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL has established the necessary arrangements to not collect data from children under 14 years, according to Article 13.2 of Royal Regulation 1720/2007 of 21 December on the Development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD). This page is not intentionally directed to children under 14 years.
5. – Introduction of links on the page.
Internet USERS want to insert links from their own websites to this website must comply with the conditions listed below:
• The link only to the home page or main page but not reproduce it in any form (online links, copy the text, graphics, etc. . .).
• It is prohibited to establish frames of any kind that involve a page or allow the display of its contents through Internet addresses different from the page and , in any case , this prohibition includes also be displayed together with contents outside the page , so that :
- Produce confusion or misleading users about the true origin of the content.
- Suppose an act of comparison or passing.
- Serve to profit from the reputation of the brand and prestige of AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL
- In any other way prohibited by applicable law or violates the customs of good craftsmanship that are generally accepted online.
- In no event shall be expressed in the page containing the link AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL, has consented to the inclusion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The page containing the link shall comply with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to content themselves or others that are unlawful or contrary to morals and good customs or that are inappropriate and conflict with activity AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL.
6. – Intellectual property.
All content of the page : www.aquageo.es, are copyrighted by AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL, or third parties and may not be reproduced, copied , pasted, transmitted, distributed or manipulated in any form and for any purpose, without the prior written permission of AQUAGEO CONSULTING SL, always keeping the “copyright” intact and any other indicator of the intellectual property of the materials or content . Any use or modification of the Material or the Content for any purpose other than as authorized in the General Conditions shall be deemed a violation of international law “copyright”, that protect copyrights.
7. – Legislation and jurisdiction
The service is governed by Spanish law, being the Courts of Madrid, to which the users expressly submit.